DynaManiacs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DynaManiacs

Dynamis Linkshell On Phoenix Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old member returning!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geneviene

Geneviene

Attendence : 6

Old member returning!! Empty
PostSubject: Old member returning!!   Old member returning!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:28 pm

Hey Trinity I coming back lol. Last ls i was in fell apart for people are leaving. I still have pearl to this ls and glad I saved it. Not sure if i should put a profile but i putting one up anyhow.

Character name: Geneviene

Main job: Smn Lvl 75

Other jobs at 65 +: None at the moment but working on Sch and Whm!

Available times: Mon - Friday (work on weekend unless i tell leader i working late on Dynamis day or if i am off on weekend and Dynamis on the weekend i make it i let leader know a head of time).

City Ranks: Sandy Rank 8

CoP: I am on CoP 4-2

City wins: Dynamis - Sandy and Dynamis - Baskot

Previous Dynamis Ls: 1st ls was Merkabah but they are not doing anymore dynamis runs anymore. DynaManiacs was my 2nd had hard time getting on runs on the weekends. And DynastyofHeaven was a late night on on monday and thursday night but they falling apart and now coming back to DynaManiacs.
Back to top Go down
thechosenffx1

Attendence : 1

Old member returning!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old member returning!!   Old member returning!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:13 pm

hello..gene... it's me Thechosen.. i would like to get a dinamys Linkshell.. Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down

Old member returning!!
Page 1 of 1